- BUBU Smart misting system is perfect for cooling, irrigation, humidifying, dust and pollen reduction.
- An adjustable misting interval for maximum control. Default setting: Off interval 30 seconds(max 250), Spray 30 seconds(max 250).
- Patented Boster Pump with innovative cooling technology for steady working temperatures even during continuous operation.
- 1/8 the size of traditional misting systems.
- Automatic Pressure Relieve - to avoid dripping.
- Model: CBU
- Power: AC 110~240V * 50/60HZ
- Dimensions: L 11 in. x D 6.5 in. x H 6.1 in.
- Inlet Water Pressure: 20-50 PSI
- Pump Working Pressure: 100-150 PSI
- Optimal Inlet Water Temperature: 40-104 F
- Warranty: 1 year
- BUBU Misting System
- Control Panel
- 15 metal nozzles
- 1 Pressure relieving endcap nozzle
- 32 ft. of UV resistant black 1/4" PE tubing
- 50 wall clamps for secure tubing installation
- PE tubing cutter
- Faucet adapter
- duty machine
Modification needed but great once set up
Let me start by saying I had purchased a high pressure system that had start and stop intervals from another manufacturer that was a very heavy duty machine but was more than double the cost of this one. The machine would not work as it was supposed to and I tried to communicate with the manufacturer (in China) which would take several days to get a response from them that only ask more questions and then more days to get responses. I ended up returning that machine as they never solved my problem and I purchased the Bubu mid pressure system at half the cost. The Bubu system is set up to hook to a kitchen faucet instead of a outdoor hose faucet. I changed the end connection out and it works fine. I also needed to buy extra tubing to get it where I wanted it. The directions are a bit confusing because it does not explain that the black plugs in the machine can be used to make the end connection by putting it in on one side of the last nozzle. I found that the quick connects are very fragile and I broke one in the machine. I used one from one of the nozzles to get me up and running. I contacted RKIN via telephone and spoke with Eric who was VERY HELPFUL and sent me a few spare quick connects. The start and stop intervals are very easy to set up and I love my Bubu!
I love it!
I love it, and I enjoyed this hot summer at my back porch!