- Transforms ordinary tap water into pure, healthy, and delicious drinking water.
- AlcaPure Edition for Alkaline pH.
- Or NEW OnliPure Edition for ZERO TDS.
- Removes up to 99% of all contaminants: Fluoride, Chlorine, Heavy Metals & others.
- BPA Free.
- NSF/ANSI 58 Certified Reverse Osmosis Membrane.
- Perfect for apartments, condos & RV’s.
- 1 Year Money-Back Guarantee.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Free Shipping within US and Canada.
- US-based Technical Support.
- Detailed, easy to follow, step by step videos for filter replacements.
- Dimensions - W 9.5", L 14.5", H 16.25"
- Learn More
- counter top
- customer service
This unit is AWESOME!
I’m coming back to this website to purchase another ZIP unit. I live with my daughter, and she fell in love with my ZIP. I’m moving out, and she is begging me not to take the unit because she wants to continue to intake clean fluoride free water. What kind of mother would I be to take the unit and subject her to drink nasty water from the tap? You can’t put a price on good water, and this unit does the job. It reduced the fluoride in my water from 231 to 21! It’s sleek, easy to use, and works like a charm. You will be happy you purchased this unit. NO DOUBTS!
Best on market !
Not only it has sleek design, it works wonderfully, and filters do not need to be changed for 1 year. On top, customer service is fantastic. I am very happy, worth of every dollar!
So far, so good! Almost perfect
After the first water pass through to break the filters in, this filter is working great! The taste is good enough for chugging when you really need to hydrate with some poison free water. Only thing preventing a 5 star review is due to the slow distribution when you’re trying to make 4-5 batches to fill up a couple gallons. You can take off the top unit a dump the water but you risk messing up the wiring. It’s very delicate and I have pulled them out on a previous unit after about a year of doing that. Unless you’re a pro electrician or have the tools you’re stuck hoping an electrician will do it.
Stellar Customer Service
When our unit started operating loudly, I contacted customer service. Eric gave me clear instructions on how to troubleshoot the problem. However, when that didn’t work, he promptly replaced the loud unit with a properly functioning unit. A+ service! Thanks!!
Great tasting water!
I've searched long and hard for a countertop RO system and decided on this one. It is quiet and simple to use. And the water tastes great compared to my filtered water pitcher. I'm made the right choice!