- Transforms ordinary tap water into pure, healthy, and delicious drinking water.
- AlcaPure Edition for Alkaline pH.
- Or NEW OnliPure Edition for ZERO TDS.
- Removes up to 99% of all contaminants: Fluoride, Chlorine, Heavy Metals & others.
- BPA Free.
- NSF/ANSI 58 Certified Reverse Osmosis Membrane.
- Perfect for apartments, condos & RV’s.
- 1 Year Money-Back Guarantee.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Free Shipping within US and Canada.
- US-based Technical Support.
- Detailed, easy to follow, step by step videos for filter replacements.
- Dimensions - W 9.5", L 14.5", H 16.25"
- Learn More
- counter top
- customer service
This unit is AWESOME!
I’m coming back to this website to purchase another ZIP unit. I live with my daughter, and she fell in love with my ZIP. I’m moving out, and she is begging me not to take the unit because she wants to continue to intake clean fluoride free water. What kind of mother would I be to take the unit and subject her to drink nasty water from the tap? You can’t put a price on good water, and this unit does the job. It reduced the fluoride in my water from 231 to 21! It’s sleek, easy to use, and works like a charm. You will be happy you purchased this unit. NO DOUBTS!
Using for the first two day. Very happy with this product.
We just got this and it is leaking water all over the counter. We will contact customer support.
Enjoying good tasting water
Took a few try’s but customer service was amazing. First unit came damaged; second unit didn’t perform properly. Just got my third unit yesterday and it works beautifully. Customer service handled everything quickly and I can’t say how much I appreciated it. When deciding on purchasing the unit- I had a hard time deciding between the colors but I’m glad I went with the white. Just so customers are aware - the white is a pearl white and not a flat white. It makes a difference and I think it looks great. I’ve run a few cycles on it and the TDS reader I have has been reading my purified water at lower levels than I expected which is a good thing. I’m interested to see how this product holds up in the long term. As of right now, I’m very pleased.